We provide safe sober-living accommodations. Recovering residents in our Sober Living Facility are provided:
- Room and Board ($95 per wk)
- Multiple Recovery Meetings per Week
- Employment Skills
- Bible Studies
- Peer Mentoring
- Children’s Overnight Visit Suite
- Fitness Center
- All residents are frequently and randomly tested for drug and alcohol use.
- Use of garage and tools for auto repair
Sober living is functionally different from typical halfway housing and/or residential treatment facilities. It provides a safe living environment with personal freedom, but also establishes significant personal accountability. FSC’s sober living services are unique to our area.