Giving to FreeBirds Solution Center
FreeBirds Solution Center is supported by resident rent (as they are able to pay) , many volunteer hours from staff, and your donations. FSC is a 501 (c) (3) organization and your donations are tax deductible.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference in our community and in the lives of others.
- Join “FreeBirds Advisory Council” – a group of community leaders that meets for breakfast quarterly to be updated on
- FreeBirds can offer advice and support – Invite FreeBirds representative to speak at your service group or church
The following volunteer positions would require about 4 hours per month.
- Publicity Coordinator – write articles for newspaper that draw positive attention to FreeBirds, plan other publicity
- Newsletter Editor – Coordinate the production of the quarterly newsletter
- Data Collection – review resident files and create a spreadsheet of demographic data – about 50 files per
- Quarterly Mailings – Coordinate printing and mailing of fundraising letters