Monetary Gifts

Monetary Gifts to FreeBirds Solution Center

FreeBirds Solution Center is supported by resident rent (as they are able to pay) , many volunteer hours from staff, and your donations. FSC is a 501 (c) (3) organization and your donations are tax deductable.

Monetary Gifts

– Use Pay Pal and your credit card to make a donation to FreeBirds Solution Center

– Mail your check or pledge to FreeBirds Solution Center, 145 E Voorhees St, Terre Haute, IN 47802

– Call FreeBirds Solution Center, 812-232-1700, ask for Teri Evans and make your pledge over the phone.

– Establish a direct deposit.  Talk to Teri Evans 812-232-1700.